The Auditorium (Room G14),
Birmingham City Council: 10 Woodcock Street
There are a few cycle stands outside the entrance to 10 Woodcock Street, railings on the opposite side of the road, and more railings at the other end of the building near Heneage Street West.
- BCR and BBB update
- Give Space Be Safe (West Midlands Police)
- Cycling and Walking Strategy
- Open Transport Network
- 20mph limit roll out
- Space for Cycling campaign in Bournville (Push Bikes)
- Campaign for contra-flow cycling in the city centre (Push Bikes)
- The CEAT tool for people to use to assess infrastructure (Push Bikes)
- Ride Active programme (British Cycling)
- Duty on Drivers to Give Way campaign (British Cycling)
Places are limited so please email cycling [at] birmingham.gov.uk to reserve a space. Once registered you will receive updates and a reminder.