This page highlights some local Birmingham cycling events, generally organised by community-based voluntary groups often in support of charities such as the British Heart Foundation.
Many are run by PushBikes members and include cycle training and presentations.
- FREE group cycle rides with experienced guides
- explore local paths & parks - Traffic Free!
- no bike? - borrow one of ours
- dodgy bike? - get a free check up
- worried about hills or fitness? - we'll walk/ wait
- nervous about bike skills? - get friendly advice
- length to suit you, enjoy a stop for drink & chat
"We will go at the pace of the slowest, will walk when necessary, stop for refreshments and a chat. Everyone welcome - young or old. We will probably go out twice a week for a couple of hours. It will all depend on what YOU want to do, so please join in when you can" explains John Bennett, Bournville resident & PushBikes member.
Saturday June 22nd: ride from Rowheath Pavillion, Bournville, at 10 a.m. to Bartley Reservoir via Manor Farm and Sennelly's Park.
Any queries? Ring John on 0121 459 9319 or email him
Download the leaflet here
Supported by Bournville Village Trust
Birmingham Cycling Campaign