Birmingham City Council's free family cycle day, which is part of National Bike Week, will be held at Sutton Park on Sunday 15 June, 10am to 4pm.
Families will be able to:
- cycle three special routes around the park which are 2km, 5km and 10km long
- have a go on a selection of weird and wonderful bikes
- watch a special cycling stunt show
- enter a competition to win a brand new bike
- even blend their own smoothies using a specially adapted bike.
Push Bikes & Bike Week
We are planning an introductory ride on the same day and Free Seminars at 'Friends of the Earth' on the 18th, 19th and 21st of June.